There’s a TLC Tugger device in your size. See below for how to measure.
There is no trick to ordering the right size device. Don’t you worry about it. That’s our job, but we do need a little help from you.
If while forcing the skin forward and nudging the glans back you can hide the glans within skin while flaccid, then you can wear a tapeless device (and if you can’t please try the taped Canister Method for a few months). If you supply us your accurate width measurements or email us pics with ruler as shown below, then we give you our Right-Size guaranty; that is, a three-months no-questions-asked refund* or replacement option.
Just look down at your penis, and with a straight ruler measure the widest point of the head of your penis (with skin retracted). Send the flaccid and erect numbers. We’re asking for a width, a diameter. Don’t measure around, measure across. Measure precisely to the nearest 1/16″ or nearest mm. Please follow the directions below carefully so we don’t have to ask you to do it over.
To get the most accurate numbers, make photos like these examples,
(1) with the wide part of the glans squarely upon the middle of a ruler (so
(2) ruler numbers are visible both to the right and to the left). Then you can study the pictures on a screen instead of trying to decide which eye to leave open while you squint “live” at the numbers on the ruler. Take all pictures while standing if you’re able.
(3) Keep the camera about eye level (at least 2 feet away from the penis, to minimize parallax distortion) and
(4) use zoom and lots of light. You can even send the pics to us attached to an email or text message (but NEVER EVER send us a pic of anyone under 18). Please don’t bother sending pics that don’t fit this description.
(5) One flaccid pic and one erect pic is all we need.
(6) Include the camera distance (between ruler and lense) in inches or millimeters if you send the photos to us.
(7) We need the width of the SMALLEST typical flaccid state you’ll be in while handling the penis to apply the device. DON’T take the pictures following vacuum procedures or other PE efforts.
(8) We also use FULLY erect size because the retaining cone can be worn by itself to bed, where you will certainly experience nocturnal erections. If the order is for just a Your-Skin Cone and it’s for a minor child we can live without the erect number. For some advanced devices you will also supply your “Forced Erect Coverage,” the percent of your glans you can temporarily force skin over while erect, so we can size lengths of things like the pushers for the TLC-X, and predict whether devices like Packers or Stretch Tuggers should work for you through even a night’s sleep.
If you don’t have your measurements handy, you can still order. You must make a selection in the size drop-down list for the “add to cart” button to appear active, but the top choice listed is “I’ll email sizes” for those who for whatever reason aren’t supplying numbers. There’s a notes box on the checkout screen where you can tell us things like “match prior order” or “make it exactly 35mm across” or whatever. (Note: our sizing formula DOES NOT simply give you devices in the widths you specify in our glans-width drop-downs. If you need a specific size you must tell us.) We obviously can’t send a device without the info we’d need to make it. FOR YOUR PRIVACY you need to know that the PayPal order confirmation email will echo the measurements you supply, and PayPal’s transaction records will also include those measurements. Use the “I’ll email” option to prevent that (and use Ron@TLCTugger.com to bypass our main inbox). After you order, you could send us glans width flaccid and glans width erect, and make sure we know the email address you paid through so we can match those numbers to your order.
WE will worry about device sizes.