Activists working to protect the right of all boys, girls, and intersex children to remain intact and free of non-therapeutic forced genital cutting are called intactivists. You can help heal humanity – Tikkun Olam – by getting out to a demonstration or event listed below, or contact us for help planning or publicizing your own. Get involved. Your voice is needed. Since there’s no money in “doing nothing” to healthy babies, we’ll need all hands on deck to overwhelm the message of the well-funded and well-positioned status quo.
Add your event to this calendar with our Event Submission Form.
– August 29-30, Atlanta, GA – “Intact 2020” 16th International Symposium on Genital Autonomy, Circumcision, and Children’s Rights organized by Intact America – sign-up page
– May 9, USA and worldwide – First annual Jonathon Conte Thanks Mom and Dad Day. – No meetup, no tickets. Just call your parents and say thank you for your intact genitals.
– April 3 – April 4, Washington, DC – Genital Integrity Awareness rally and march at the US capitol and White House – Event Page
– March 30 – April 2, Washington, DC – Genital Integrity Awareness Week on the west lawn of the US capitol – Event Page
– February 21, Minneapolis, MN – Screening of new the documentary The Circumcision Movie 7:30pm at Blooma Yoga – Facebook Event Page
– January 27-28, Chicago, IL – Screenings of new the documentary The Circumcision Movie on the campus of University of Illinois Medical Center – Monday Event Page, Tuesday Early Event Page, Tuesday Late Event Page
– January 26 – February 7 Florida – Bloodstained Men: Southern Florida Circumcision Crisis Protests in Pinellas Park, Bradenton, Port Charlotte, Bonita Springs, Miami, Miami Gardens, Delray Beach, Stuart, Palm Bay, Orlando, and Tampa – link to Facebook page
– January 19, Melbourne, Australia – Intact Australia will host an info booth at Midsumma Gay Pride Carnival – Facebook posting
– November 16 Saint Paul, MN – WORLD PREMIERE of The Circumcision Movie documentary by Emily Rumsey & Emily Fitzgerald at University of Minnesota. Two screenings, tickets required. – Click to choose a show time.
– October 27 Saukville, WI – National Organization of Restoring Men (NORM) meeting at noon – email firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
– October 26-27 New Orleans, LA – American Academy of Pediatrics Annual Meeting: AAP Genital Autonomy Demonstration – Facebook page
– October 26 Chicago, IL – InterSex Awareness Demonstration at Lurie Children’s Hospital, where many children are forced into cosmetic genital surgeries – Contact Pidgejen if you have questions, but just show up to 225 E. Chicago Ave @ 1pm.
– October 13 Lincoln ENGLAND – Actor/comedian Thomas Rosenthal (of Inbetweeners fame) is doing his one-man show Manhood about circumcision and restoration all over UK. – Click for Tour dates
– October 11-27 Baton Rouge, LA – Bloodstained Men: Southern Universities Circumcision Crisis Protests in Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Mississippi – Facebook page
– October 6 Appleton, WI – NORM (National Organization of Restoring Men) local meetup in northern Wisconsin – Facebook event page
– October 2 Kansas City, KS (MO) – NORM (National Organization of Restoring Men) local meetup at Johnson County Community College – Facebook event page
– October 1 Cleveland, OH – Free screening of award-winning documentary American Circumcision at Case-Western Reserve University School of Medicine – Facebook event page
– September 21 New York, NY – NORM (National Organization of Restoring Men) local meetup in Manhattan – Facebook event page
– September 14 Walnut Creek, CA – Demonstration at the Walnut Creek farmers’ market – Facebook event page
– September 14 Royal Oak, MI – The Michigan March for Genital Integrity is back for 2019 – Facebook event page
– August 25 San Jose, CA – Annual Silicon Valley Pride Parade demonstration – Facebook event page
– August 2-4 Palmerton, PA – CAMP TUG 2019, the first dedicated wilderness retreat for restoring men. – Write-up at the User Forum
– July 12-31 West Jordan, UT – Bloodstained Men: Rocky Mountain Circumcision Crisis Protests in Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho – Facebook page
– June 30 Chicago, IL – Annual Pride Parade demonstration – Facebook event page
– June 30 San Francisco, CA – Annual Pride Parade demonstration – Facebook event page
– June 22 Brooklyn, NY – Intaction.org will promote foreskin pride in the Coney Island Mermaid Parade – Facebook event page
– June 15 Columbus, OH – Annual Pride Parade and Festival demonstration – Facebook event page
– June 14 Columbus, OH – Annual Pride Festival demonstration – Facebook event page
– June 9 Milwaukee, WI – Annual Pride Parade demonstration – Facebook event page
– June 9 Detroit, MI – NoCirc of Michigan’s Foreskin Feels Fabulous Parade demonstration – Facebook event page
– June 8 Boston, MA – Annual Boston Pride Parade and Festival / demonstration – Facebook event page
– June 8 Kalamazoo, MI – Kalamazoo Pride / NoCirc of Michigan info table – Volunteer Sign-up Web Page
– June 8 Springfield, MO – “Birthday” Circumcision Protest – Facebook event page
– June 8 Indianapolis, IN – Annual Pride Parade and Festival / demonstration – Facebook event page
– June 7 Indianapolis, IN – Intactivist Karaoke Night gathering – Facebook event page
– June 3-14 Philadelphia, PA – HuFo “The Missing Piece” Foreskin Art Exhibition – details on Facebook
– June 2 Buffalo Grove, IL – Inaugural Pride Parade / demonstration – Facebook event page
– June 2 Santa Cruz, CA – Pride Parade demonstration – Facebook event page
– May 7 San Francisco, CA – Jonathon Conte Memorial Luncheon – Facebook event page
– May 7 San Francisco, CA – Worldwide Day of Genital Autonomy Demonstration at the Ferry Building – Facebook event page
– May 3-6 Chicago, IL – American Urologists’ (AUA) Meeting demonstrations – Facebook event page
– May 3-6 Nashville, TN – American Obstetricians’ (ACOG) Meeting demonstrations – Facebook event page
– May 4 Austintown, OH – Northeast Ohio Intactivist Meetup – Facebook event page
– April 27 Peoria, IL – Bloodstained Men protest – Facebook event page
– April 26 – May 11 St. Charles, MO – Bloodstained Men: Heartland Circumcision Crisis Protests in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee – Facebook page
– April 11 Columbus, OH – View the award-winning documentary American Circumcision at Ohio State University – event details
– April 4 Portland, OR – Demonstrate at Portland’s Moda Center across from the Max station – contact John Adkinson
Contact us for help getting started.
847 414-1692 Chicago
(bolded dates above sponsored by or attended by TLC Tugger)