No products in the cart.
A kit includes two cut-out canisters with tugging handles. Add a roll of Mefix tape to get started, and budget for one 2″ roll and half a 1″ roll per month of taping, until you have enough slack to comfortably force skin over the whole glans. Then you should be able to switch to a convenient tapeless method.
Straightforward to use:
– For those starting with very little slack, a tape method may be the only wearable way to get your skin ready to use the Your-Skin Restoration Cone or TLC Tugger.
– The canister method – unlike other tape methods – allows you to keep your glans bathed in lotion 24/7.
– Add lotion, push your glans in, roll some skin up over the barrel.
– Secure the skin with Mefix tape. Remove the second half of the backing paper only after 1 full wrap.
– Add gentle tension in accord with the 4-Hour Rule.
(See the Detailed Guide).