The Tapeless Conical TLC-X Tugger lets you tension the penile shaft skin with or without a strap. Other options include weights, self-tensioning (fixed or elastic), or a traction rig.
The TLC-X Tapeless Conical Tugger system allows you to extend the inner Pusher section against the glans for extra inner tension. You can also use it without straps, like a dynamic version of the TLC Packer. Read more about how tugging with the TLC-X differs from using the TLC Tugger.
TLC-X Tugger application with Collet – demo
TLC-X with Rubber Band Clip for strapless tension
Using The Cuff with TLC Hangers and other devices
TLC-X with Springs for strapless tension
TLC-X Kit Features:
– Made of soft food-grade latex-free silicone
– Interchangeable 83mm and 108mm aluminum center extension rods
– Stainless steel collet
– Narrowest taper available anywhere
– Unsurpassed control of the final restoration result when used with TLC Selects
– Compact tugger body is actually no wider than the standard TLC Tugger
– Includes RC-X retaining cone with broader opening than standard RC Cone
– Center pusher has groove to accommodate frenular tissue without undue pressure
– Full-year warranty and Right-Size guaranty
– Includes fail-safe lace, inner spring option, and rubber band clip
The Loin Cloth trick is a cheap fail-safe scheme for strapless TLC-X tension (or use Tug N Wear)
Weights are a handy tension option with the TLC-X (or try Traction)
Whichever tension source you choose for the versatile TLC-X, you’ll fine-tune your tension setting by the 4-Hour Rule. When used with TLC Selects, the TLC-X gives the ultimate in control of the cosmetic outcome of your restoration for a natural-looking result.